Restaurant Crew Member
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Req ID: 419590
Address: 6647 Hwy 46 Heflin, AL, 36264
Welcome to Love's!
Where People are the Heart of Our Success
Restaurant Team Members
At Love's, our values go beyond our name. We look for those same
values in our people. Our network of travel stops is growing at a
tremendous rate as we become the leader in highway hospitality.
As a restaurant team member, we want you to go beyond the
day-to-day work and truly succeed. You will have the chance to
interact with people from all over, making their travels and their
day better. If you enjoy making people smile and are looking for a
great opportunity to grow along with a winning team, join us today.
We are hiring immediately!
How You Will Fit In
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Win customers over by being friendly and impressing them with
- Prepare and maintain food products in accordance with health
regulations and company standards.
- Always put the safety and happiness of your customers
- Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some nights,
weekends, and/or holidays.
- Be reliable, accountable, and presentable.
- Capability to lift up to 50 pounds, working up to 8-hour shifts
and doing light paperwork, including basic math.
Benefits That Can't Be Beat
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (weekly pay)
- Team Member bonus program
- Referral bonuses
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Benefits for part time team member too!
- Employee Assistance Program Typical Physical Demands
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus Work Environment
While performing these duties of this job, the employee may be
exposed to outdoor elements in all seasons. Occasionally, the
employee will also be exposed to fumes and particles, moving
mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work
environment can be loud at times. While performing these duties,
the employee may be exposed to dirt, dust, grime, grease, oil, gas,
high-concentrated cleaning solutions, etc.
From the founding of Love's, our leaders have been passionate about
providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team
Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion.
In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who
are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to
sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel
respected. By doing these things we will cultivate a diversity of
thought and a spirit of innovation.
Grow Far with Love's
Opportunity is our biggest benefit! As a family-based company, we
are committed to adhering to our values. Ensuring that each and
every one of our people succeed is central to these values. The
Road to Success Program offers leadership and management skills
training. If management is your path, we'll help you get there. As
a merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas and
hard work is not only recognized but rewarded. Whether you're
looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow
into a leadership role, with Love's all roads lead to success.
Job Function(s): Restaurant
Love' s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading
travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years,
we have provided customers with highway hospitality and "Clean
Places, Friendly Faces." We are passionate about serving drivers
with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies.
We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies,
showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly.
The Love's Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry's safest trucking
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, East Point , Restaurant Crew Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Heflin, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!